Akins Henke and Company is an accounting firm in Oakdale Minnesota whose focus is building relationships and partnering with our clients to assist them in meeting their needs and full potential. We are looking for an individual who shares this focus, is self-motivated, and looking to grow professionally to fill a staff accounting position beginning in January of 2023.
Qualified candidates can expect the following responsibilities:
• Preparation of individual, corporate, non-profit, and trust tax returns;
• Performance of audits of non-profit organizations;
• Performance of review procedures for non-profit organizations;
• Performance of bookkeeping and compilation work for corporations and non-profit organizations;
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP;
• Managing, coordinating and completing services to multiple clients in an timely and professional manner; and
• Working closely with clients to meet their needs.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 0-3 years of job related experience
• CPA license or working towards CPA license
• Quickbooks and technology experience a plus
We look forward to hearing from you.
Start Date: January 2023
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org